Wednesday 1st April

Good morning Red Class!

I cannot believe that we are now in April; we'll soon be seeing little lambs in the fields 🐑 and eating our yummy Easter Eggs! 🥚

Todays lessons are Phonics and Literacy. Please use the link below:

Wednesday 1st March

For Literacy today you will need this: Easter Story

Today, I would also like you to take part in a vote for our next topic using this link; Red Class New Topic Vote . The topic with the most votes will become the topic for Summer 1, so don't miss out! ⏳

I look forward to reading your amazing writing about Easter. I wonder if you remember the whole story from Monday's lesson? 🤔 💚

I hope you enjoy your day, and don't forget to vote!

Mrs Prescott, Miss Sharpe and Mrs Herbert

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Virtual Sports Day

Thursday 7th May

- Extra Activities - Just in case you wanted any ;)