Tuesday 19th May

*Edited - 19.5.20 @ 1.20pm*

Hi Red Class,

I hope that you have enjoyed the work yesterday on spiders. I have already enjoyed seeing some of your interesting facts, but keep them coming in! 👓

Here are the suggested activities for today:

Tuesday 19th May  (fixed problem with cr and cl pictures - sorry!)

I have had a number of photos for our latest "Look what we've been up to", but keep them coming in so we can all enjoy seeing each other.

I am sorry I didn't get to post a story for the last few days 😥, so I wanted to make sure you had one today. Please enjoy the story, 'A Hug for Humprey'

Have another great day!

Mrs Prescott
Note to Parents:


 Please remember that these are suggested activities for the day. Set the level of work that you feel is appropriate and achievable. There is no expectation for you to print work at home. The majority of the work suggested can be written straight into the Home Learning Books or photos and videos uploaded onto ILD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Virtual Sports Day

Thursday 7th May

- Extra Activities - Just in case you wanted any ;)