Wednesday 20th May

Good Morning Red Class,

I really enjoyed calling and speaking to you yesterday 😊💚. It was great to hear that you are all getting on nicely at home and having a go at the school work. I think the best thing was actually hearing your voices - I miss you all so much! 😢

If I haven't spoken to you yet, you should be getting a call from me today! I look forward to speaking to you.

Here are the suggested activities for today:

Wednesday 20th May

And here is another story for you to enjoy. It is called 'Something Else'

I will be in school for the next few days, so I will try and make a video from the classroom. Maybe I will record my story there?

Anyway, have a great day today

Mrs Prescott


Note to Parents:

 Please remember that these are suggested activities for the day. Set the level of work that you feel is appropriate and achievable. There is no expectation for you to print work at home. The majority of the work suggested can be written straight into the Home Learning Books or photos and videos uploaded onto ILD.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Virtual Sports Day

Thursday 7th May

- Extra Activities - Just in case you wanted any ;)