Hi Red Class 🌞 I have been busy catching up on your photos and videos from last week and it gave me an idea; wouldn't it be lovely for you all to see these! Well, with permission, I have put a few on here for you to enjoy! Jackson enjoying his school work in the garden: Flora enjoying the Supertato work: It seems that you all really enjoyed those activities! This is a photo of Ned, Benjamin, George, Ellie, Isla and Henry, who all had a 'Show and Tell' Zoom session; what a fabulous idea to keep in contact with your friends. If anyone else has any photos or videos of ways they are keeping in contact with school friends during lockdown, please email them to the school Admin account with a sentence giving permission for them to be used on the blog. I would also love some of the children working too; again, email them to the Admin account with giving your permission for use on the blog. I hope that cheered you up as much as it do...
Hi Red Class, I know many of you will be wondering what school will be like on Monday, so I have made you some videos showing you the classroom and talking through each part of the day. They are in small sections so you can talk about each part at the end if needed (I was hoping to make it into one video, as you will hear, but there were technilcal issues! Sorry 😅 ). Introduction Arriving at school Numbers in Classrooms Classrooms Tigers Classroom School Day Timetable School Rules Toilets End of the Day Thank you for watching! Mrs Prescott
Hi everyone, It's been brilliant to see all the things you have been doing whilst you are not at school, and I'm pleased that lots of you want to share it with your friends in Red Class. So here are the latest batch of photos: Supertato Work: The Very Hungry Caterpillar Work: Kandinsky Work: Pirate work: And just having fun!: We'd love to see what you have been up to, whether that's with you school work, or just having fun with your family! Just send in your photos to the schools Admin account, giving permission for it's use on the blog in the text. Keep having fun! 😁 Mrs Prescott
Comments
Post a Comment