Tuesday 21st April

*Edited* Tues 21st - 10.55 am

Good Morning Red Class! 🌈🌞

I hope you are starting to get back into the Home Schooling routine, I know I am! 👩

Here is the work for today:

Tuesday 21st April - This document has been edited to add details on how to find the Maths video (you can still also use the PowerPoint version as they are the same) on the White Rose website.

We have revised our home learning as mentioned in the last Home Learning letter ('Remote Learning - Update 7) from Mr Staley on Saturday 18th April.

I hope you enjoy some adventures from home today. Feel free to make some videos or take pictures of your work for ILD - I love seeing you!

Mrs Prescott and Mrs Herbert

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Virtual Sports Day

Thursday 7th May

- Extra Activities - Just in case you wanted any ;)