Look what you've been up to!

 Hi Red Class 🌞

I have been busy catching up on your photos and videos from last week and it gave me an idea; wouldn't it be lovely for you all to see these!

Well, with permission, I have put a few on here for you to enjoy!

Jackson enjoying his school work in the garden:




Flora enjoying the Supertato work:



It seems that you all really enjoyed those activities!


This is a photo of Ned, Benjamin, George, Ellie, Isla and Henry, who all had a 'Show and Tell' Zoom session; what a fabulous idea to keep in contact with your friends. 




If anyone else has any photos or videos of ways they are keeping in contact with school friends during lockdown, please email them to the school Admin account with a sentence giving permission for them to be used on the blog. 

I would also love some of the children working too; again, email them to the Admin account with giving your permission for use on the blog. 

I hope that cheered you up as much as it does me whenever I see your photos and videos! 💙💚💛💜

Mrs Prescott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Virtual Sports Day

Thursday 7th May

- Extra Activities - Just in case you wanted any ;)