*Polling Day - Science Experiment* Thurs 6th May

 Good Morning Red Class! 👩👋


Today, the whole school will be taking part in the 'Rocket Mice' experiment. Here are the details of the experiment, but you can also watch this video which tells you what to do.


Now, I can't be with you to enjoy this experiment, so I'd like you to make me some videos instead. I'd like to see the following:

- a video or photo of you making your rocket mouse

- a video tell me what you think will happen BEFORE you actually do the experiment

- a video or photo of what happened to your rocket mouse

- a video of what you think you would do differently next time to make your rocket better

Please send your videos or photos to the class email address, classr@holyapostles.gloucs.sch.uk. You may need to send them separately as they will be quite big files.


I look forward to seeing you videos and photos! 👀😁


Have a great day!

Mrs Prescott


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Virtual Sports Day

Thursday 7th May

Monday 1st June