Thursday 21st October, 2021

 

Good Morning Red Class! 😃


Welcome to your first day of home learning. I am looking forward to seeing you ready for school on Zoom! 

Below are your learning activities for the day.

Learning Activities

Parents - I know you all have your own jobs to do, let alone help me with mine, so please do what is right for your family and well-being. If you manage to have a go at the activities, that's brilliant. If you don't, do not worry. It would be lovely to see your children for the zoom sharing and story sessions so they feel part of the class, but again, just do what is manageable. 

Please don't hesitate to contact me via the new 'classr@' email. I am more than happy to answer any questions. I would also love to see anything that your children get up to, whatever it is!


Have fun! 😁

Miss Carter



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Virtual Sports Day

Thursday 7th May

- Extra Activities - Just in case you wanted any ;)