Friday 12th February 2021

 Happy Last Day of Term Red Class! 💚💛💜💙


I had such fun at our Birthday Party for Wug! I think Wug enjoyed it too!


Today is screen-free day, so in the document below there are a collection of ideas for you to try today; we will be giving some of them a try at school too!

HA Screen-Free Activities - activities sent in the letter by Miss Johnson

Screen-Free Activities - EYFS Specific 


I look forward to seeing some of the things you get up to today, as I won't see you at all, so don't forget to upload them to ILD! 📷😀 I will be adding some our the things you have been doing during Lockdown to our Class Page on the School Website over half-term, so you can also send photos to the ClassR@ account!


I hope you have had a great half-term, even though it has been a strange one! It has been great to see all your videos and photos, its almost as good as seeing you in class!


Enjoy your half-term break, and I'll see you again in a week or so!

Have fun! 🙋


Mrs Prescott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Virtual Sports Day

Thursday 7th May

- Extra Activities - Just in case you wanted any ;)